Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Eve Eve

I'm sure I must of worried some of you with my last desperate post. Let me re-assure you that I'm fine. Rob's fine now that he went to the Doctor last night and got some "Purple Juice of Jesus" to help him sleep through this cough now. He's also on an inhalor and zithromax. He's on the road to recovery. Lexi and I are still coughing but getting better. The house is still a mess but I have learned to live in squallor for now.

I'm pretty ready for Christmas. A few last minute items tonight and I'm done. I'm ready to sit back and just enjoy. I'm taking the kids to see Cheaper by the Dozen II this morning and a nutritious lunch at Burger King. The King rocks and so do the Furby Toys they have there!!!

I have lots of post and little time to post....maybe late tonight check back for another update with photos and everything!!!

Hope your holiday's are bright!!!

1 comment:

Chef Deb said...

I'm glad to hear things are getting better. I hope that you all have a wonderful Merry, Merry Christmas!!