Wednesday, May 17, 2006

American Idol....

WOW!!! Taylor did a great job on all three songs that he sang last night!!! I think he's got a very good chance of getting to the end!!! What an entertainer!!

Elliott did good but I think this will be his last week. He's so sweet and you know that he won't let fame go to his head. He's got total soul and a very distinct voice. I know he's going to get picked up by a label ASAP!!

Kat....WOW!!! Somewhere over the rainbow gave me chills when she sang it!! I had to rewind it and watch it several more times. When she just sings....she's amazing. Plus being totally beautiful doesn't hurt either. I don't know why the judges are so hard on her. I personally think she can sing the pants of Kelly Clarkston but the judges have been really hard on her the last few weeks. I thought that her last song was very cute and she looked like she was having fun.

Okay so what's your take on all this?

I

No comments: