Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dell ????


Okay I'm really thinking of getting a laptop. A friend of mine told me he just got a DELL. He got the one that's about $500. He says it works great. I LOVE my MAC's!!!! Really really love them.....like it's a happy day to sit down in front of my iMAC!!!

I also need to think about my future. Someday I might be back in the official workforce and most workplaces use PC's. I have not worked with a PC in over 10 years. I don't want to have a huge learning curve and would like to be able to navigate around a PC.

The MAC laptop I really want is about $1500 with all the goodies and gizmos.....I could save tons of money to get a PC laptop......

Okay so now is the time for all the lookie loo's to leave a comment with some advice for me....come on don't be shy.......Save for a long long time to get my MAC laptop or maybe just maybe be able to squeeze a DELL laptop out now......???????

P.S. Truth be told....I really want to suft the net while sitting watching the kids swim......LOL

1 comment:

Chef Deb said...

My sister has the Mac and absolutely loves it. I've never been a big Apple person b/c I was forced to use a PC. I will say that it is great being able to surf/work while the kids are swimming or playing.