Friday, May 05, 2006

Don't CRY over spilled MILK

Last night I was folding laundry at the kitchen table. Wolfie was working on his state report and Lexi was just bopping around. Fairly normal night for us. Waiting for Survivor to come on!



Lexi gets in the mood for some chocolate milk. I'm just such a laid back mom I tell her she can try it herself. I really love it when my kids can be independant. It also works if they can feed, dress themselves and get themselves to school also!! Momma likes to sleep in!! LOL



OOPPSSSSS!!!




This is why you should never let your 6 year old make a big cup of chocolate milk
next to where you are folding your nice clean laundry!!





P.S. No children were hurt in the aftermath of this mess!! :-) Spills happen!!! LOL

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

H-E-Double Hockey sticks!!!

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

OH lord! Oh is made me think back to the Tide spill I had a few months ago! I feel your WET pain! Spills happen...your right!