Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fun @ The May Fair


It's that time again folks!!! Fair time in our wonderful little town!!! It's all about the rolled tacos baby!! It's the big day of the whole year. Don't even think about coming to the fair without a new outfit for you and the kiddos. Seriously you will be shunned by everyone except the carnies. They don't care what you have on as long as your pocketbook is open!!!


Here's part of the CREW!!!! What a cool bunch of dudes!!!

How nice of the brother to take the sister on the swing ride!!! He does love her!!!

Okay so I won this for Lexi. I'm not all that competitive (except for basketball)(well and maybe the left, center, right dice game) but once these little moles popped their little ugly heads out of the holes....I went insane.....I had to win....even if it meant the end of a friendship.........Sorry Joe......I could not let my girl down!!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I was just checking out your parade photos on Flickr...the only BAD part about being in the DMF parade is that you don't get to SEE it...and it's such a fun parade! I totally missed the pink horse! :)

My sister-in-law reported that all three kids came home from May Fair on Friday night looking like they were ready to upchuck...a few too MANY rides, I guess. :)

~Marilyn