Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day!!


My sister, niece and Mom!!!

I had a very nice Moms Day on Sunday!!! We went to church to hear Rob's praise band play. Rob just started a second praise band at church and has been practicing really hard. They did a GREAT job!! I wanted to take a photo of them but Rob said I could not use a flash in church .....maybe next time they play!!!

We went right from church to a new fav restaurant...BJ's! We met my sisters family and my parents. We got right in and had a wonderful meal!! I got the Pot Roast sandwich and WOW!!! So good!! They give HUGE portions there so next time Rob and I are going to share. We could hardly move once we left the resraurant.

We got home and Rob let me take a nice long nap while he ran a gift over to his moms house and then went swimming with Lexi. He finally woke me up and I came out and swam with them. Rob got me a really cool lounge chair for next to the pool. I had really wanted one so was very happy!! The kids made me cards at school and at church that morning and I will treasure them forever!!! Thanks FAM for a nice Moms Day!!! Let's go get our feet done soon SIS!!!



Sister, Daughter, Nephew and Son
Did Wolfie see a ghost?

My sister and her hubby.....
Me and my hubby!!!

1 comment:

Chef Deb said...

Wolfie's expression is priceless in that one shot.