Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ramblings.....

Okay does anyone watch The Office? I finally got to sit down and watch my TIVO last episode. WOW!!! He kissed her!!! AND told her that he was in love with her!!! I love the relationship that Jim and Pam have.....friends and lots of humor....romance to follow!!! Michael Scott is almost too hard to watch lately. Goodness he's something else isn't he? It's always good to have something to look forward to and this show's first episode back in the fall will be it for me!!

Okay Survivor....Aras won.....okay that's cool. I really really wanted Terry to win. He was amazing in all the immunity challenges and was just a nice guy. I thought it was really classy that Terry still voted for Aras.....his main compatition. I still need to catch up on the One Hour Reunion Show and see what happened. Any good drama?


American Idol? Elliott, Taylor and Kat? I LOVE Kat's voice. It's truly amazing!!! Elliott is precious and has a super voice!!! Taylor.....well let's just say that guy would be FUN to hang out with!!! Amazing stage personality and when he sing's the right song....wow!!! I wasn't too sad that Chris got voted off. His songs all sort of sounded the same. I know he will do great and has already gotten a offer to sing with a big band. I think the final two will be Kat and Taylor....who do you think it will be?

No comments: