Friday, July 21, 2006

It's a Fetish BABY!!!


It's no secret that I love a good knock off. I have a total purse fetish. Just love them!!! I especially love the classic Louis Vuitton Monogram canvas knock off. Back in the day I would of bought the real ones and put myself in debt and in the hole financially. Now it's more fun to find the good knock off's. In the fashion district of LA there are a few Alley's (The Santee Alleys) where you can get GREAT knock off's of designer purses. If you love Coach and Louis Vuitton this is the place to head. If your ever in LA just take an hour or so out of your day. You will need to take cash, don't use the ATM machines down there. You can barter the prices on everything and expect them to take anywhere from $5-15 off the first price they quote you.

The Louis ones are actually very nice quality. I'm quite impressed with them. The Coach ones are very nice also but you do have to be a bit weary of the zippers. They can break a little easier then some of the purses with zippers I have used. That's why I like the Louis one's without the zippers.

Do you have a good knock off story? Do you only like the real deal? Share with me in comments......

1 comment:

Heather said...

I don't have any stories, all I know is that unless I see someone actually buying a knockoff aff the street or something, I can never tell.