Saturday, September 16, 2006

Friday Night Fun

Last night was a double bonus night!! I got to spend some time with sweet baby Kendall. She was a little freaked out when she woke up from her nap and a lady in all black was staring at her over her crib. It didn't take long for her to learn the PEEK. She's a really sweet and easy baby and I hadn't had a baby fix for quite some time. TAM--Your assignment this week is to take some photos of Ken in her purple BUMBO seat!!! I know the girls would want to see that!!!
Then we moved onto the next part of the night. Bunco dinner out with the girls . We have been playing bunco for about 6 years now. Mostly all the same group of gals. A few have moved away but for the most part the same group this whole time. So three time a year now we skip our bunco night and do a birthday girls dinner out. It's lots of fun and we have some serious personal shoppers in our group so the bounty is wonderful!! It's hard to know what's better...the bounty or the friendship!!! With the birthday bunco club you will never get a bag of scented poppourri again for your birthday !!! LOL

The best thing about my bunco friends is that they humor me. They let me be silly and strange and go off on tangents. They don't laugh when the waitress comes around and ask's for the drink order and I say "I will have a cherry pepsi with real grenadine please" So my fine taste for a nice glass of wine has never developed. Do they care? No.....They rock...can't imagine not being around them ! Each of us bring something special to the group and without all of us together the circle would not close. Okay so I'm PMS and woke up emotional today. I should just stop.....
Okay but don't you guys stop.....check out my Flickr photos for photos from last night's peek a boo night!!!

No comments: