Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My View of the View

Okay so who watched Rosie on her View debut? I watched it in the afteroon and honestly I never really watched the show before. I would rather be on the net instead of watching morning tv. I really don't think it's Rosie's thing. She really just needed her own show back. I'm a huge fan of Rosie and have been for quite a while. I actually cried on the day her show ended. (Ask my nephew Taylor he was there and saw the blubbering)

With all four host's talking at the same time and then there is the guest..wow it's like a Type A's heaven for a tv sow. Rosie is going to have a hard time just being a little quiet and letting her co-host's chat.

It will be interesting to see how long she last's on there......so what did you guys think?

No comments: