Thursday, September 07, 2006

School Photos

Okay I know there are more important things to stress over....but there are school photos today. Since I have two kids I really like them to somewhat match in their clothing selections since I hang the photos next to each other. It's a very strange little thing I do. They don't have to match like a Kelly's Kids or Fresh Produce type of thing. I mean they are a boy and a girl and 5 1/2 years apart in age. I just like the color selections to kind of go somewhat together.

The outfits I have for the kids just are not working out. I'm not happy and If I could magically open the mall right now I might just go in!!! I hung them in the hall last night and all night I felt like they were laughing at me.

HAHA We don't match...what are you going to do? HAHA

Okay so we all have our little issues right? What are your weird and strange issues?

Let's just hope that they smile right for the camera!!

No comments: