Friday, October 13, 2006

TGIF

Okay so it's Friday and I am really sorry for my lack of posting lately. I was trying to post the Rob of the Jungle photos but for some reason Blogger BETA would not let me post more than one photo at a time. So you will have to check out my FLICKR photos.

Survivor last night....okay not that great of an episode. I like it better when it gets down to about 10 people total.

LOST is getting good but very confusing. What happened to the polar bears from last season? Did Walt and Michael really get sent home? Hmmmm I did like it when Saywer kissed Kate. Smart man to see how strong the other team was.....they do have amazing chemistry.

Other shows I'm watching when I can Nip/Tuck, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, House of Carters, The Nine (Looks really good so far)

So hope you all have a nice FRIDAY and I will hopefully be posting more soon!!!

1 comment:

3boysmom said...

It's now Tuesday..... :-OOO