Sunday, December 03, 2006

Some of my favorites!!!

Now that I'm working and need to put a fresh face on each day I have been having fun with make up. After going virtually without makeup for quite some time it's been fun to experiment. My sister in law got me hooked on a new powder Bare Escentuals. It works great and I don't even need any liquid foundation. It's a little pricey at first (about $60 for the starter set) but it last's a long time and comes with 2 or 3 nice brushes and 3 powders. Also it comes with a primer moisturizer.

I also love the face products that philosophy makes. They work great and don' feel greasy on my face. They are a bit more spendy than the Neutrogena I have been using but I don't go through it that fast so it should last a while. Plus I'm almost at the amazing age of 40 so I need to take better care of my skin!

Here's some of the fun lotions I have been getting. Also a few Smashbox sample products that are good for getting a matte face.


These are 2 of my favorite everyday perfumes!!! Can't go wrong with these fresh scents!!

Okay so what are a few of your favorites?

No comments: