Monday, February 05, 2007

It's Monday!!!

So it's Monday evening and I'm pretty much ready to bed. I had a GREAT weekend. Got out three nights and spent some quality time with friends!!! Now it's all about putting on my pj's and slippers!!! Anyone that knows me knows I could live in my pj's all the time!!! It's all about the comfort!!! Hope you all have a great week!!! Wolfie's at the Kings GAME tonight (THANKS POOLES) and I think we will watch a DVD tonight with Lexi. Not having cable has been a bit interesting.....can't wait till summer to get it back!!!!!

I leave you with a pic of my #2 favorite pj's......


2 comments:

Wink said...

Dare I ask what your #1 PJ's are???

3boysmom said...

Okay, glad you had a great weekend with 3 girls night outs...but something is wrong here, none of them were with me :-((( LOL!