Sunday, April 29, 2007

Long Weekend......

What a nice, relaxing and fun weekend. Rob and I started off Friday night going out to dinner and a movie with a friend from work and her hubby. We had some rockin chinese food at the China House and then went and saw Perfect Stranger with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis. I have to say it was better than I thought it would be. I liked all the computer aspects to it.

Saturday we were up bright and early to head to the 2nd track meet. We drove over to Woodland for the track meet. It was hot and lots of waiting time. Wolfie did great in the relay hurdle and relay running race. Justin did great also and really did a wonderful job taking it all the way around the track!

After the meet we went and gave Chase (My Godson) his birthday gift and had lunch and a Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake. It was nice to just cool down and have some time to visit and chat with them. There is always lots of laughter and silly stuff going on around there!!! Good times my friends.....Hope you had a ROCKIN birthday Chase-E-Boy !

We then went home and Lexi got ready for a sleepover and Wolfie went to a slumber birthday party. Rob and I were going to head to a 40th birthday party but we were THRASHED!!! I just could not get motivated to get all dressed up and head out. Plus I'm getting a cold/allergy thing and not feeling great. We went to the Fathers House for Sat night church, got Taco Bell and then came home and watched Walk The Line....I LOVE that movie!!!!

Sunday was pure sloth like behavior! I did get several closets, drawers and baskets cleaned out and managed to fill an entire gray garbage can of stuff from around the house. This is also mixed in with 2 naps I took and about 8 loads of laundry! So all in all a nice day.......My cold/allergy is kicking in but I will rally....cause a moms life must go on!!!

It was a long, busy but tiring weekend......Here's Wolfie after coming home from a slumber birthday party. He sleep for a good 6 hours.....nothing like cuddling up in moms bed and just crashing!!

Lexi got home from a slumber party also and her allergies were bugging her bad. I gave her some allergy med and she curled up on the couch and took a good 2 hour nap!!



Like mom like daughter....still relaxing and watching an episode of SpongeBob on moms laptop. About 30 minutes later there was a little faux-pas and the laptop was dropped for the first time. I'm happy to report that no children were harmed and the computer is working fine. Good thing! :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: