Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SJ DENHAM!!!!!!!

It's SJ's Birthday today folks!!!!! So leave a comment here and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Whooo Hoooo!!!! Party on Wayne !!!!!!!

Party on SJ DENHAM !!!!!!



I have to say that out of all my friends she is ALWAYS willing to sing a song, do a funky dance or be crazy right there on the spot..........no matter who's around........as you can tell from the pics below!!!!

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAC!!!! Your the coolest, prettiest chick ever in the history of chicks
and I would go to the end of the world to find John Merrick's elephant bones for you!!!

(inside joke people come on.....reference to a song by the BNL..)

BUT it's true.....I would.......Have a great day today!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stacie!!!! What is it 29? You don't look a day over 23!!! Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You my friend!!! I would also buy you a mon-kee and bones!!! Love you!