Monday, October 22, 2007

12-21



Also the going out date won't neccessarily be on 12-21...but around it....be ready for some fun !!!



p.s. to the kids that read my blog....and my own kids....we will do someting for my 40th birthday that does involve you little sweet, loving, angelic angels.....but you have got to understand that when someone turns 40....well it's a big thing...and well it normally involves an adult party....so not to worry....we will go to Chevy's or something for dinner and you can sing to me with that funny hat on!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

steph, to my bsiwf, I must admit, I voted twice for tahoe and then i felt guilty.

Java Mom said...

Oh anonymous...no worries....

Now I just need to figure out who are you and what bsiwf means....hahahah

Java Mom said...

best stand in wife forever....that's how we roll around here!!! hahahaha

BearKatCounselor said...

Umm, as my mom has been saying for the last six years; every birthday after the 39th is the 39th. Which means she is 39. You are only as old as you think you are.

Anonymous said...

well bear..I feel pretty young...except for my knees!!!

BearKatCounselor said...

Steph,
Actually, I wouldn't of thought you were almost forty to tell you the truth. I wanted to ask you a question, I am about to start making some business cards (I passed my boards to be a licensed counselor) and was wondering if you had any pictures on your flickr that has a scenery of the beach or a cool shot of your ranch or something. If you do, do you mind if I use it on my cards. If you don't its cool, I just am cheap and don't want to buy the picture from a site or infringe on copyrights. P.S.-How come only you and Trish responded to my flickr stuff? Are other flickr people not so friendly?

Anonymous said...

I heard that you are only as old as the girl you feel. (b.s.i.h.f.)

Anonymous said...

coffee party at Starbucks!!!! XP lol <3