Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy !

birds
birds ,
originally uploaded by Steffoush.
Happy Valentines Day friends !!! I hope you have a great day filled with love, chocolate, friends and family !!!!

I have GREAT/AWESOME news to share.....We got our 4 Way Stop installed !!!! Yeah !!!!!! It's great news for all the school kids walking to school !!!!

Some sad stuff though going around our town.....HUGE/GINOURMOUS budget cuts are going to have a HUGE impact on the kids.teachers.school enviroment in the upcoming school year. It's going to find lots of my friends without employment and kids will be losing lots of VERY valuable resources. Very sad !

1 comment:

Jana Gittings said...

Hey Steph, I was thinking that you guys must be stoked about the new stop signage on your corner. I love going that way to Gracie's piano lessons now! It use to be the worst possible route. May be silly, but...Congrats!