Monday, April 24, 2006

Turn of the TV Week

Are you up for the challenge? Let me tell you I love to watch TV. Not really any daytime TV but nighttime TV. I love watching the reality shows, 20/20, anything on HGTV and HBO. I don't mind my kids watching TV but after a while I just HATE to hear that big black box on. It serves it's purpose when I have some stuff to get done and the kids need to be entertained for a while. My kids would rather watch Animal Planet, Discovery Channel or anything having to do with animals, yeti's and creatures from the black lagoon then cartoons. I think that TV's gotten so much better with the kids programming that they can watch. My motto is everything in moderation and you will be fine. My kids are still snoozing and I taped this flyer on the TV this morning


Once they woke up I told them to get their clothes on and I would make them breakfast. They came out to turn the TV on and found this. I got some minimal scuff but not as much as I would of thought I would of gotten.

I did tell them that if by 7pm or so if chores and homework was done we could watch some family TV but not during the day. Plus I need to check up on my TIVO at night!!! I can't cut the cord all the way!! LOL

P.S.Update We have failed on a small level.....hahahahaha

No comments: