Wednesday, May 24, 2006

End of year picnic!!!

It's a good thing I'm not working right now because there are soooo many different places I have to be. There are a ton of things that happen at the end of the school year. Picnic's, Sugar Highs, Field Day, K Grad ceramony and a bunch more. Not to mention winding down and doing a newsletter for the PTO at school.....this is why I really need a laptop...Don't you think so also? I could be taking Lexi to gym classes and take my laptop and blog......It could also help me maximize my time spent by the pool.....okay well maybe that's pushing it too far......but seriously....I WANT A LAPTOP!!! Wahhhhh I'm a big baby!!!

Lexi being a total goofball at the school picnic


Wolfie and his buddies...not sure what Jordan is doing!! LOL
Justin looks pretty serious though!!!

The Wolfman, Jake and Sean. If you look close in the far left corner....you can see a girl
in a blue shirt....that's Wolfie's friend Gab!!!

Yeah I ROCK!!!! Someone asked me today If I bought that for myself for moms day......LOL Lexi loves to ROCK And so do I....thought it was fitting....You can get your own daughter one at Target......Or your son if he's into hot pink!!! LOL

No comments: