Wednesday, June 21, 2006

First Mountain Bike Race.....


I took Wolfie and two friends to his first mountain bike race. It was super hot and we got there about 1 1/2 hours early. Oh well. They got to ride the course several times and get a feel for it. They did REALLY great. Con came in 10th place and both Justin and Wolfie got PARTICIPANT ribbons. There was about 25-30 boys in their race and it was about a mile long. Wolfie's chain came off right as they were ready to start the race and they held the race for him and someone helped fix it. I thought that was really cool. It was a very family friendly type of place and everyone was very helpful!!! I thought they would of been really tired......I made them swim to freshen up and then watched "So You Think You Can Dance" and now it's 11 PM and they are still awake. YES Justin is still awake...... I'm waiting for them to put a movie on so I can retire to my bedroom......they are really such good kids and I'm really proud of the way they can handle themselves........this is a fun age and it's really cool to take them places like this.

There are lots more MBR photos here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/momtowolf/

P.S. Justin just said as I'm trying to post this "Okay guys I'm going to
bed now....goodnight" LOL



No comments: