Friday, June 23, 2006

Party on KIDDOS



Summer is here and the house is thrashed. This is what I woke up to today. Of course I'm not showing photos of swim suits, towels and clothes all over the place. Both kids took a late afternoon nap on Thursday so of course they could not fall asleep anytime early on Thursday night. Of course the two energy drinks I had at the swim party didn't help me either. Did I get any laundry done last night? NO I read my magazines while the kids watched Star Wars. I had a cold glass of milk and my cashews. So I didn't help the mess either.......


WOW!!! I think Wolfie was up pretty late watching TV. Thank goodness for Charter Parental Controls and for TIVO for pre-recorded shows!!! Can you imagine him at 18 doing this? I think he won't fit on the couch!!!

Here's my little angel. Loose front teeth and all. I don't think she moved one inch last night from this position!!! Please send good thoughts that her tooth comes out today. She's really torn up about it. Hopefully Trina can pull it out for me. The bean loves loose teeth!!!

1 comment:

Pioneer Woman said...

Oh, I'd love to sleep like that...