Friday, July 07, 2006

Fun @ The Lake

We got invited to Lake Almanor for a few nights this last week. It was lots of fun and the weather was beautiful!!! I had never been there and it was just lovely. Special thanks to the Bean and whole family for having me and the kids up. It was lots of fun!!!

This is at the first afternoon we were there. The kids hopped right into the boat and played in the lake. There is a very nice large area for kids to swim and play.

Brother and Sister......I don't know why he's not wanting to smile for me nicely lately.


Yo there is my home girl....Lex....she loves the beach !!



Love this picture of Wolfie.....so innocent just playing on the beach.


I think we were all ready for some computer love. We played with my new MacBook and the best program Photo Booth.....I will have to post a picture of myself......be ready to be scared!!!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/momtowolf/

Be sure to check out my flickr photos of more lake fun!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

My best friend from high school (she lives in Redding) has a place up there. Keeps telling me I need to come up to the lake...judging by your photos, I'd say I do. :)

3boysmom said...

So glad you guys came up! After a nonstop 4 days it was nice to kick back and just hang out!!