Friday, July 07, 2006

4th of July.....Pro Party.....

We had a fun 4th of July. My friend SJ Deham lives close to where the fireworks are set off. For the last years we normally go to their house to enjoy the show. I suggested that this year we have a progressive party and start at our house and everyone can swim and then go to their house for a BBQ and fireworks.

It started out at my house with swimming. For some reason my pool can be rough on little soft toes of the summer. There's been blood shed and lots of band aids used. The only cure really is come swimming more!!! Here's Tay getting lots of attention from the ladies.


Can you tell me what's cuter than this? It's Trent, Anna and Tay in the boat !


Finally Lexi got her hands on a sparkler!!! The smell of these just reminds me of my childhood in a big way........do you feel the same way?
Here's some fireworks being set off at a neighbors house. WOW!!!!

Looks like they are about to set themselves on fire!!! Don't worry no children were harmed in any of these photos of sparklers.......now ask about me about Mr. SJ Denham.......he may have been harmed!!! LOL

1 comment:

3boysmom said...

Looks like we missed a fun day! Even though we had a great 4th we missed hanging with our friends!