Thursday, July 27, 2006

Will it ever get better ?

I am the most organized slob you will ever know. I can throw a party or organize a school wide event but ask me where the tweezers are and I'm stuck. I have always been a bit lazy when it comes to housework. My purse is always the one with ten million receipts in it. I put something somewhere in my wallet to find it a day later and it's not there. I can never fine where the nail clippers are. I can plan a week at Disneyland, go on all the major rides 20 times but my suitcase looks like a robber ransacked it. My car's a mess and I can never find the time or will to put all my clean and folded clothes away. Am I alone here people?

I tried FlyLady but she was a bit too intense for me. Who wants to put their tennis shoes on the minute they get out of bed?

I tried just throwing everything away but the piles and stacks always come back.

As the school year is getting ready to start I'm going to really make an effort to get better. I just re-organized my closet so that should help quite a bit.

It does not help that the entire garage is filled with garage sales piles. Rob's just HAD it with the garage and can hardly go in there without having to take a xanax to calm down. Every week end that I want to hold the garage sale something's going on. Or it's a holiday weekend or there is a festival of some sort of furry animal.

Wish me luck as I embark on this journey of cleaning, organizing and re-organizing.......

1 comment:

LaFLor said...

you're not alone. i'm a bit luckier with nail clippers, but overall... yeah