Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Campfire Campout

Summer is almost over and the kiddos are getting ready to go back to school. We had my niece and nephew over for some swim and smores fun!!!

I don't know why Lexi's saluting but she thought it was called for....maybe she thinks I'm a drill seargant and is being polite!!


Mom and Lexi posing for the camera!!!


Dad and Lexi just chilling waiting for their mallow to burn!! Rob can't wait for our summer parties to be over so the poor man can get some sleep. He's going into work with bags under his eyes every day!!! Us likes to party in the summer!!!


The gang roasting some mallows and saluting......


My niece is 17 and will be going to college in a year. My sister was preggo with her when Rob and I started to date. We use Jordan as our time frame and it's amazing what a young lady she's become.....sassy attitude and all!!! :-)

Taylor is a really funny guy. He's 14 and taller than me with my shoes off. He can do a mean Robert Guille (sp?) from Best of SNL Will Ferrell. He's hilarious and keeps me laughing. He can shoot some mean hoops also.

They are both really good kids and I'm proud of what a great job my sister and her hubby's done. I know they will be happy in their life and find lots of humor in everything they do!!!

No comments: