Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Are you a Cougar ?

Basketball season is really fun !! Wolfie's team is a group of great kids. It's so fun to watch them play and interact with each other on the court and off. Coach Andy is really instilling the word "TEAMWORK" to them and it's showing by the end of the season here.

It's no surprise that I'm bitter about my camera right now. I'm being patient and trying to use my camera for the indoor sports action. Sports mode is a joke. So instead of posting each and every game and detail I'm just going to post some of of the better pics on Flickr. Lexi actually took this picture tonight as her brother had a fire burning under his buttocks and was playing hard and I have to say it's one of the best one of the season. For one it's got action and second....it's just fun to see him ripping the ball away....!!!!!

So all together now "GO COUGARS!"

No comments: