Sunday, January 06, 2008

oh Juno !!!!


Lorraine and I went to see Juno last night. We asked Lou to go but he said he was to busy painting his man room and visiting with his dude neighbor friends...okay whatever Lou...last time we invite you on a girls movie night out...hahahahaha 

I have to say it was a cute, eclectic, funky, independent, Sundance type of movie.  It surprisingly had a serious topic of teenage pregnancy.  The dialogue was great and quirky.  I can totally see her winning an Oscar for her role.  It's not like she was performed the Meryl Streep drama roll of 08....but she's good...you have to see it to really understand.  Jason Bateman and Jennifer Gardner were also in it....Jason Batemans roll almost got a little to creepy but it all worked out in the end...I wish that the teenage boy had more of a roll in the movie...more lines...more scenes.....but it is what it is.....It was a little sad in the end and I really wanted to weep openly in the theatre....cause that's how I roll when I cry.....but I kept it together kinda and was able to walk out without my sunglasses on.  :-) 

So check it out and let me know what you think !!!!  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw it. Loved it! WR

Anonymous said...

I loved the movie!! I'm surprised that I kept it together as well as I did. Usually I'm crying and then the snorting starts, but I promised that I wouldn't embarrass you, so I thinkl i handled myself quite well. Do you think so? I think I did snort once but that was out of laughter, so it doesn't count right? I'm in the next time a "chick Flick" comes out. Maybe PS I love you. That looks good.

Anonymous said...

who drew the juno thing on the etch e sketch